Arthritis is a common joint disease both humans and animals can develop. Millions of dogs suffer from this every year. It is most common amongst the older ones, but some pups are also at risk. Here are the top ten breeds most likely to develop arthritis:
- German Shepherds
- Golden Retrievers
- Labrador Retrievers
- Great Danes
- Old English Sheep Dogs
Even though these are the ones most likely to develop the disease, any dog can get it…
How To Look For, And Find Arthritis In Dogs
- Study your dog after a nap…Limping is often easy to notice when the pet rises after a nap. Sometimes it decreases when the dog walks around for a few minutes. If the dog limps continually, you will have no problems noticing it.
- Watch the dog when it does common and relatively easy things like getting in and out of the car, or walking stairs. Any difficulty calls for a closer look.
- The dogs posture may also say allot about its health. Arthritis can occur in both the legs and spine. Spinal arthritis will usually result in a sore and painful neck, which gives the dog a stiff and unnatural posture.
- Allot of sleeping and overall exhaustion is always a bad sign. Watch how your dog behaves. Is regular walks, or any other physical activity tempting? If not, bad sign.
- Take a look at your dog’s legs. When joint pain gets really bad the dog will usually just lie around without any activity. This may result in the legs getting thinner, because the muscles shrink.
- Is the dog licking the paws, elbows or knees? When dogs have painful legs, or joints they will almost guaranteed lick the area. In some cases, they also chew. This may result in hair loss in the area.
How Do You Examine The Dog?
When checking the suspicious areas, try gentle touching and squeezing… Look for any reaction in the dog. Does it squeak, or growl? Arthritic joints are often swollen. When you are looking for spine arthritic, simply try squeezing gently on the dogs back.
Looking for a Way to Deal with Dog Arthritis Safe and Fast? Try Out the Leader of All-Natural Remedies for Dog Arthritis Pain…
I highly recommend the Pet Bounce Oral Drops…
It is an all-natural home remedy. Works extremely fast, and is easy to use. With Pet Bounces “try one bottle for free offer” you get the chance to try the product before buying anything.
==> Read my full review and give Pet Bounce a chance! I am sure you will be satisfied with the results!